Summertime! How to Pack for a Two Week Trip in a Carry On and Look COOL When it’s HOT!
Savvy travelers don’t stand around a baggage claim or risk their luggage getting lost. Is it possible to pack everything you need in one carry on suitcase, plus one personal item?
Do This, Not That: Packing for a Two Week Summer Trip in a Carry on Suitcase.
- Stop Over Packing and Wasting Prime Suitcase Real Estate
- Define a No-Fail Master Packing List
- Get Real with the Shoes
- No More Stressing! Learn Our Clothing and Accessories Wardrobe Formula
BONUS! A Style session is included!
- Style Yourself Cool When it’s Blazing Hot Outside!
- Summer time heat will wreak havoc on your style. Don’t be a hot mess!
- Sizzle in Color and Look Beyond the Color Black
- Fashion High Fives and Messy Summertime Faux Pas to Avoid
- Stay Polished Using Accessories
Your next trip will be a breeze when you use Tiffany’s expert packing and style formulas.
Tiffany has traveled through 43 of the 50 United States and 17 countries. In 2015 she will add 6 new and extraordinary countries to her bucket, pulling a carry-on and toting a personal item. She has showed her travel buddies how to efficiently pack and you, too, will see how easy it is to not only style yourself, but pack like a smart woman.
Tiffany will show you how packing “only what you need” is actually a breeze!
How to Pack for a Two Week Trip in a Carry-On
Join us June 25, 2014 at 5:30 P.M at Brandman University in Visalia, CA
Investment: It’s ONLY $34.00!!
You will leave this program knowing how to:
- Define a travel wardrobe capsule.
- Pack your capsule into a carry-on suitcase, and one personal item.
- Dress appropriately when it’s blazing hot outside.
This Workshop is Perfect For:
- Women who Travel for Business and Pleasure
- Human Resource Professionals
- Outside Sales Professionals
- Travel Junkies like Tiffany
$34 Workshop Registration (If you registered for the 12 workshop series, please contact Tiffany to confirm your attendance.)
Time: 5:30 -7:30 P.M.
Location: Brandman University in Visalia, CA
WIN a 1 Hour Closet Refresher with Tiffany Nielsen when you register and bring a friend. Your name will be entered into the free Closet Refresher Give Way once you give us the name of your guest.
Winners must be present to win! Value $120.00
We LOVE Our Sponsors!
Dress for Success recognizes the difference that positive self-esteem makes when looking for work. Women comes to us from all walks of life seeking help with their “image”. We work one on one with them to give them the competitive edge that will make them successful in work and in life. We dress women on the inside as well as the outside.” –ElaineMcNearney, FounderExecutive Director Dress for Success Bakersfield Bakersfield@dressforsuccess.org