Oh Behave, Would Ya!
Modern Business Etiquette to Avoid a Meeting with H.R.
According to a new research survey by Civility in America, 50% of Americans have been treated poorly by businesses where they spend their hard earned dollars. Americans in general will also tell you that rudeness is on the rise. Ouch!!! Can businesses really afford to have their staff misbehaving and their customers complaining? I don’t think so! And, who in their right mind would ever want to be called into H.R. because they are part of the problem? A dose of courtesy training will help diminish rudeness, and in this highly interactive and eye-opening program, participants will:
- Explore modern-day business etiquette essentials that keep your team in good graces with the H.R. Department, customers and colleagues.
- Learn easy methods for encouraging etiquette in the workplace.
- Learn how to avoid the kind of fashion disasters that earn a first class ticket into H.R.
Your Image: Dressing Influentially Head to Toe
Does your personal image need updating? Well, you have come to the right place! This eye-opening and informational program will provide you with savvy style tips that easily enhance your image, helping you to stand out, not stick out. During this engaging program, you will walk away with tools to find your true style with a new found level of confidence to take control of your wardrobe. Let’s polish your personal style because looking classy is oh-so stylish!
- Closet Audit Kick-Start
- Timeless Wardrobe Essentials
- Discover Your Fashion Personality
- Go from Frump Girl/Boy to Influential Professional
Dining Etiquette- Not just for kids; Adults Need it Too
Dining etiquette moves beyond kids; it influences how professionals are viewed in the workplace, and it helps us to ‘fit it’, feel comfortable and confident enough to dine in the farthest corners of our world. Learning the basics and embracing formal, white tablecloth protocols is worth it’s weight in gold. Refresh your dining experiences by learning:
- American and Continental styles of dining
- Which seat is the best in the ‘house’
- Navigating place settings
- And more!
Remember what your mother told you about being a lady? Work hard and be nice to people. We attract more bees with honey than vinegar. Keep those elbows off the table, and for goodness sake, keep your knees together. It may not always be easy to tell, but you can safely bet that the conventions of manners and etiquette remain powerful, even today. This dynamic and uplifting program will:
- Demonstrate how to embrace the power of poise and people skills
- Show you how to deal with rudeness without lowering yourself
- Provide ideas, activities and resources to help you boost everyday manners in your home and business
“WOW Tiffany! Your presentation was fantastic! You brought so much thoughtfulness, laughter and energy into the room- it was great! Many members have already noted that they can really improve their business communication skills and have posted on Facebook how much they enjoyed your talk. Many thanks to you for speaking at the Executives Association of Tulare County.”
– Carolyn Richards, Executive Association of Tulare County Program Chair
“Tiffany delivered a great message! She is fun loving and ultra-professional all rolled up into one very lovely lady! Thank you for visiting California Women for Agriculture; the women loved you!”
– Celeste Settrini, State President, California Women for Agriculture
“On behalf of the Fresno County Women’s Chamber of Commerce, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the workshops you conducted for our organization, and for serving as the keynote speaker at our June luncheon. We received a lot of positive feedback from each session. Your presentations are fun, fresh and fantastic! Business etiquette training is so important in today’s professional world and your genuine approach and real-world examples elevate the topic far beyond the do’s and don’ts Power Point presentations so many of us have suffered through.
We look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again for bringing your talents to the Fresno County Women’s Chamber!”
– Jennifer Shepherd, Officer, Fresno County Women’s Chamber of Commerce
“Tiffany Smith, President of Premier Etiquette, gave us a most helpful and enjoyable presentation on how to be a “24/7 Professional.” Her balance of subject matter expertise, enthusiasm and humor helped make this interactive meeting a sheer delight!”
– Ralph Buchanan, CFM, Silicon Valley Chapter of IFMA
“If you haven’t attended one of Tiffany’s Business Etiquette workshops, you must! Amazing information and hand-on training and tips for our staff. Thank you, Tiffany Nielsen.”
– Jeanna Brooks
Tiffany is a perfect choice for conferences, leadership academy’s, women’s events and teen programs, and her sought-after programs will ignite audiences to raise the bar on etiquette and style in a world where it seems anything goes (when it doesn’t)! Book Tiffany for Your Next Event!
Tiffany Nielsen | Phone: 559.280.9859
- Society for Human Resource Management, Tulare-Kings Chapter
- Institute of Managerial Accountants (IMA) Central Valley Chapter, CA
- Minnesota/North Dakota Agri-Women Conference – Grand Forks, ND
- National Charity League, Inc. – Monterey Bay Chapter
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSSA) – Fresno State University
- International Facility Management Association-Silicon Valley
- Sigma Alpha National Sorority
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) – Bakersfield, CA
- Bakersfield Women’s Business Conference
- e-Women Network – Fresno, CA and Fresno Women’s Network
- Notre Dame High School – Salinas, CA
- Central Valley Christian School
- Sacramento County Fair 52nd District Agricultural Association
- Clovis Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno County Women’s Chamber
- Central Valley Health Network
- Central Valley Business Incubator
- Visalia Sunrise Rotary
- Dinuba Rotary
- Visalia Sunset Rotary
- Exeter Women’s Club
- Exeter Kiwanis Club
- WE Network- Tulare, CA
- Orange Cove Lions Club