Tiffany’s positive attitude is contagious and memorable, making her a great choice for speaking engagements, keynotes and workshops.
Stand Out-Don’t Stick Out
Business Etiquette Essentials
First-class social skills result in a more courteous business environment. In this interactive workshop, learn what it takes to stand out in business today and how a little dose of courtesy enhances your own true class act.
- Explore business etiquette essentials to forge better relationships.
- Learn strategies for encouraging civility in the workplace.
- Uncover what to do when rudeness happens to you!
Stepping into Style
How to Keep Looking Your Personal Best Everyday
Does your personal image need updating? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Tiffany Nielsen, stylists and business etiquette expert, will share savvy style tips that will easily enhance your image, helping you to stand out- not stick out. During this valuable presentation, you will also enjoy polishing your personal poise because being a lady is oh-so stylish! Join us for this impactful presentation where we will have a fashionably good time revving up personal style!
- Brush-up on essential wardrobe staples!
- Take on Tiffany’s accessory challenge!
- Lean how to strut your stuff like a lady!
Social and Business Entertaining at it’s Finest
Research tell us that 1/3 of business is conducted over a meal, therefore dining and entertaining for business is very likely a component of your professional responsibilities. In fact, according to a recent report, poor dining skills are one of the top five business etiquette mistakes that professionals make. That’s why mastering the art of business dining adds to the competitive edge in today’s business arena. In this dynamic and interactive presentation, participants will:
- Uncover dining styles as well as the best seat for your client.
- Who pays the bill? Is that my bread plate or theirs?
- Pass to the left of the right? Ewwwww, what’s that floating in my soup and what do I now?!
- And, so much more!
The Cornerstone of Excellence
The way we approach life and those around us is significantly affected by the way we treat ourselves. In the world we live in, it is imperative that women relate to those around them from a position of poise, respect and confidence. It is time to reclaim the essence of elegance and civility and re-establish solid foundations in our homes, businesses and communities by embracing the future with a new found enthusiasm for what it is to be a woman in the 21st century.
“WOW Tiffany! Your presentation was fantastic! You brought so much thoughtfulness, laughter and energy into the room- it was great! Many members have already noted that they can really improve their business communication skills and have posted on Facebook how much they enjoyed your talk. Many thanks to you for speaking at the Executives Association of Tulare County.”
Carolyn Richards, Executive Association of Tulare County Program Chair
“Tiffany delivered a great message! She is fun loving and ultra-professional all rolled up into one very lovely lady! Thank you for visiting California Women for Agriculture; the women loved you!”
Celeste Settrini, State President, California Women for Agriculture
“On behalf of the Fresno County Women’s Chamber of Commerce, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the workshops you conducted for our organization, and for serving as the keynote speaker at our June luncheon. We received a lot of positive feedback from each session. Your presentations are fun, fresh and fantastic! Business etiquette training is so important in today’s professional world and your genuine approach and real-world examples elevate the topic far beyond the do’s and don’ts Power Point presentations so many of us have suffered through.
We look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again for bringing your talents to the Fresno County Women’s Chamber!”
Jennifer Shepherd, Officer, Fresno County Women’s Chamber of Commerce
“Tiffany Smith, President of Premier Etiquette, gave us a most helpful and enjoyable presentation on how to be a “24×7 Professional.” Her balance of subject matter expertise, enthusiasm and humor helped make this interactive meeting a sheer delight!”
Ralph Buchanan, CFM, Silicon Valley Chapter of IFMA
Book Tiffany for Your Next Event!
- National Charity League, Inc. - Monterey Bay Chapter
- Fresno Women’s Network
- Bakersfield Women’s Business Conference
- Institute of Managerial Accountants (IMA) Central Valley Chapter, CA
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSSA) - Fresno State University
- Society for Human Resource Management, Tulare-Kings Chapter
- International Facility Management Association-Silicon Valley
- San Mateo County Dental Society
- California Women for Agriculture
- Executive Association of Tulare County
- Tulare County Farm Bureau
- American Business Women’s Association-Ponderosa Chapter
- Fresno Area Business Partners
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce
- Visalia Chamber of Commerce
- Clovis Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce-Ambassadors
- Fresno County Women’s Chamber
- Central Valley Health Network
- Sigma Alpha National Sorority
- Central Valley Business Incubator
- Visalia Sunrise Rotary
- Dinuba Rotary
- Visalia Sunset Rotary
- Exeter Women’s Club
- Exeter Kiwanis Club
- Sacramento County Fair 52nd District Agricultural Association
- Central Valley Christian School-Mothers Group
- WE Network- Tulare, CA
- Notre Dame High School
- Orange Cove Lions Club